How do you get customers into your store in one easy step?
Answer: Use sound to attract attention
All shop managers need to consider the best ways to attract new customers. You put a lot of effort into your store window displays. But that effort and expense is wasted if people walk past without even glancing.
The High Street is Struggling. You Need Every Edge You Can Get
Engage as many senses as possible using high quality sound provided by Feonic Whispering Window®. And once you have people’s attention, appeal to multiple senses with an exciting interactive audio visual experience.
stunning results… 40% increase in sales…
Kevin Scully, Visual Merchandising Manager, Peter Jones Department Store, London
Benefits: with subtle and unobtrusive audio your store windows can:
- create an interactive or video window display to attract customers
- enhance people’s shopping experience by creating a subtle ambience
- appeal to another sense beyond the visual
- and can become part of your in-store sales and retail marketing strategy
- boost sales up to 40% in the first week of a promotional campaign.
Imagine this TV Window Display without Sound. Pointless?
Often our clients just need a subtle sound effect. A sports shop selling tennis gear plays the sound of tennis balls being hit. Another store window just whispers “pssst” when a motion sensor detects a person walking by.
Feonic audio drives are an improvement over traditional box speakers, which are:
- intrusive and unattractive
- vulnerable to damage from the elements or vandalism
- and loudspeakers are very hard to install, drilling through brick or window frames may not appeal. Feonic Surface Speakers are Peel and Stick, or screw mounted. Install in minutes
After installing Whispering Windows into our store front, the number of people who stopped to view our window displays increased by nearly 50 percent*. We were very pleased that sales of our audio and television merchandise featured in the window increased significantly. …stunning results… 40% increase in sales…
Kevin Scully, Visual Merchandising Manager, Peter Jones, London
Not just for shop windows – turn any surface into a speaker – and build attention grabbing audio visual effects
Develop an in-store retail marketing strategy using audio to attract shoppers attention. Persuade them of the quality of your goods or service in an exciting and innovative way. Perhaps draw attention to a specific sale item; or introduce the benefits of a new product; or more generally to build brand awareness.
Our surface speaker technology evenly distributes sound across any solid surface and can be tied into any retail promotion throughout your store. The sound need not be loud or annoying or tinny. Feonic Surface Speakers are small, easily hidden and can be used on any solid surfaces such as:
- Glass windows, perspex, metal, drywall (plasterboard) and other resonant surfaces
- Endcaps, shelves, kiosks, and other hard surface furnishings
- Walls, floors, ceilings, partitions
- as in the Skoda – Made You Look campaign our surface speakers were built into the base of the seat to provide sound effects of a car being built around a person sitting in a mock up green screen environment
Consider also that installation and removal is easy and there are no grilles. You can move the drive, amplifier and sound source around your store for particular promotional campaigns.
Vandal Resistant Speakers : Robust : Noise Pollution Free. Easy to Use
Whispering Windows can also be used outside as it is weather and tamper resistant. The audio drive is inside or underneath or behind the ‘sounding’ surface. Peel and stick on glass and perspex. Mount with 4 screws on other surfaces such as wood, drywall, metal, plastic.
Simply use amplifiers (which we can supply) and use ordinary sound sources like mp3 players, cd players, TV audio out etc. Provide your own audio or play the music to accompany the video for a TV Window Display. Or play sound effects or even voice promotions, helpful messages or warning messages.
Boost Your Sales with a Whispering Window® Retail Marketing Campaign by:
- Giving your Visual Merchandisers / Window Dressers a new way to entice consumers
- Building brand and image awareness (Sensory Branding)
- Accompanying signage or other audio visual (AV) elements such as an interactive video window display
Up to 40% Uplift in Sales.
How long will you let your potential customers idle by?
How to Buy
Purchase direct from Feonic or from our resellers. Call T: +44 (0)1482 806 688 (UK office hours) or email email@example.com for details.
Visit our Online Store for Off the Shelf Audio Solutions
We’ll help you find the best ways to attract customers attention. And we can put you in touch with terrific partners who are experts in building an entire interactive window display experience.
See our blog posts for Retail solutions.
Visit our main website for more whispering window case studies.